- There are 3 relation among use cases:
- Extending relation
- Using (including) relation
- Packaging relation
- “…without talent, you’re nothing; without attitude, you will stay a talent forever.” - Jürgen Klopp
- LLVM stands for “low-level virtual machine”
- Using JUnit5 for Testing Framework, MockK for Mocking and AssertJ for Assertion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX_g65J14H0
To enable Chrome dark mode, visit: chrome://flags/#enable-force-dark
Think of a slug like a zip file of your app pushed to heroku. Heroku zips everything up into what it calls a slug. The size of the zip file is the slug size.
Ctrl + Alt + Tto open Terminal quickly
- Optimizing performance is better than hard working.
- You should design your own general-purpose Kotlin APIs in the same way: use exceptions for logic errors, type-safe results for everything else. Don’t use exceptions as a work-around to sneak a result value out of a function.
- “Sometimes the layers are arranged so that the domain layer completely hides the data source from the presentation. More often, however, the presentation accesses the data store directly. While this is less pure, it tends to work better in practice.” - Fowler 2002, Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture
To start Postman more quickly, add
export POSTMAN_DISABLE_GPU=trueinto end of ~/.bashrc file, then run
Start learning iOS development here:
- This size allow us to compress images https://shortpixel.com/
Run below command to use git completion on MacOS:
echo 'autoload -Uz compinit && compinit' >> ~/.zshrc source ~/.zshrc
To show current date on MacOS:
`date +%Y-%m-%d `
- Nếu anh yêu một con chim, anh sẽ muốn nó được tự do bay lượn thay vì nhốt nó ở trong lồng.
- Using Kotlin in a Serverless Architecture with AWS Lambda
- ĐỊNH LUẬT WIRTH “Software gets slower faster than hardware gets faster” – “Tốc độ tiến hóa của phần cứng không bằng tốc độ thoái hóa của phần mềm.”
- Thói quen thứ 8 của Stephen R.Covey
- Another great blog: https://dammayxanh.wordpress.com/
- Brands’ colors: https://brandpalettes.com/all-brands/
- Classes should be immutable unless there’s a very good reason to make them mutable….If a class cannot be made immutable, limit its mutability as much as possible. - Joshua Bloch, Effective Java